Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Unexpected 'Eurikas'~

"Any work of art that can be understood is the product of journalism." - Tristan Tzara


Through out my life I have been thinking about journalists more of attention seekers than anything else. I just saw them as the "annoying fly" that is just pestering throughout the day.  It is amazing how wrong I was. Maybe I was just bias because of all the "craptacular" performance of journalists in Mexico. Sometimes it was just too painful to just sit and read the newspaper.

It was amazing to notice that now a days journalism is not just about "getting the juicy story" out there. Its more about informing the citizens what is out there and what is currently happening around the city/country. It is just amazing how journalists impact the society with just simple words. The way they communicate is more of an art than just a performance. 
When ever I read the news, I feel like the journalist is, more than anything, trying to speak to me face to face. The words just.... get me to a level of understanding. Just the meaning and ways of communication  make a symphony of words through every readers mind. This past few months I have learned that writing is not a dead art, but another method of communication. I have learned that even visual communication has a major impact on the society. Photos and videos play a major role in journalism, it just makes it more.... exciting and fun to work with! 

I think sometimes we should just pause instead of judging because in the end we will just enjoy what we 'hate'! 

Loyally yours,
The Wandering Terrier

No comments:

Post a Comment